Monday, March 9, 2009

Babble

Im in a place, but i dont know where it is. I dont recognise anything. I dont know where to go or what to do. I just feel like im coasting along. But does that really matter? Who knows. Though i do worrie that i might be lost, and i cant predict how long its going to go on for. It could be fear, it could be a moment, it could just be life. I know i need a change, im stagnet. Nothing really excites me anymore.

I have a friend who is like this all the time, he never challenges him self. I dont think his grown up yet. I think im lucky because i have grown up. And im not affraid. I really dont want to be like him. Thats one of my fears, if i dont make a change soon i could become him.

I went to sydney this weekend. That place frightens me. Theres so many people every ware. but its strange, i feel so pieceful there, even with people and noise everyware. I float along the streets and dream. Its actually quite wonderful. i just worry about so many people is such a small place, i feel like everyone is unhappy because there squashed and rushed. But when you speak to them there really and seem rather happy. It really supprises me.

No comments: