Monday, April 13, 2009

Noticing my change

While i sit here in my bedroom doing my new favourite hobby, knitting. I got to thinking about who i am now.

Recently i was sent at an angry email from an old friend. She was angry that i had deleted her as a friend on facebook. We hadn't spoken for over a year so i decided to move her out. Nothing to personal just that i find it gets really crazy having a lot of friends on facebook so i clear out who i don't speak to.

Anyway, i sent her a reply email explaining myself. Telling her i really don't speak to many people anymore. It got me thinking about what i actually do do with my time. Really all i do is go to uni and work. then i just study, paint, read, write and see a handful of friends. I really feel like i have become a boring person. With not much to offer anyone. Im very content in my life. and i do feel super busy all the time. I guess I'm just happy not having people around so often now. Im happy focusing on the things i like.

This seems to be another step in getting older. Though it does seem a little premature for my age.

This is just a thought for now. I'm not sure weather ill do any more about it, because i really am content. I don't feel much of a need to change anything. Though i should keep an eye in it as i don't want to run out of friends.

No comments: