Monday, March 8, 2010

Whats next?

I'm starting to worry about whats comming next in my life. I know its going to be something big. I worry because I want to be ready for what ever it is.

I'm currently living in Austin TX. I have been here for 2months 1 week. I like it a lot. I want to stay longer, but on the visa I'm on I have to be out on the 27th of March.

I keep feeling torn between what I want to do. If I come back to Austin or if I go back home to Canberra. I like being here because I feel so free. I'd feel free no matter where i am except at home. I worry about going home, I miss it so much but i worry I'll wish I wasn't there.

I feel I need to prepare my mind for what ever ends up happening.

Right this moment I really don't want to go home. But I feel I have no control over whats going to happen. I think if I got home I'll just save up and come back here again.

No comments: